sexta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2010

...

"I've been lost, I've been losing
I've been tired, I'm all hurt and confusion
I've been mad, I'm the kind of (wo)man that I'm not
I'm going down, I'll be coming back fighting
I may be scared and a little bit frightened
But I'll be back, I'll be coming back to life
I'll be coming back to life

And I'm (was) a little bit lost without you
And I'm (was) was a bloody big mess inside
And I'm (was) a little bit lost without you
This ain't a love song, this is goodbye

It's alright (It's alright),
cause you can try but you'll never keep me down
It's alright (It's alright),
I may be lost but you'll never keep me down
You can try (you can try),
you can try but you'll never keep me down
You cant try (you can try),
I know I'm lost but I'm waiting to be found"


(SCOUTING FOR GIRLS - "this ain't a love song")